Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A talk with Sam Perry from Factor Women



We recently had a chance to hear from Sam Perry of Factor Women, about her current and past experience with the modeling world:
What work have you done recently?
CS shoot with Russ hd was amazing, it was a vintage yet modern theme, we used vintage cameras for an old and mysterious look for the photos, the shoot went amazing the crew was very talented and kind and Russ the photographer is a master at photography. It was one of the photoshoots i will never forget.
How has modeling shaped you?
Modeling has shaped my life a lot. I started when I was 13 and it has helped me be a more mature and responsible person. I have a different view on things and it has helped my social and business skills a lot. Most of all, it has helped me realize how grateful I am to be a person.

the archives