Friday, June 11, 2010

Vote Endlich for W Magazine


Vote Endlich for W Magazine

Megan Endlich signed with Factor Women is fashionable wherever she goes no matter the season. We at SOMW wholeheartedly endorse fashionable models and Megan is just that so vote for her at www.wdesires.com/chicpicksweeps.
A Word from Megan:
A panel of W editors and other fashion V.I.P.'s chose my submission for my favorite fashion trend, along with 19 other girls. Vote for my faux-fur photo shot by W magazines photo contest winner Angelo Kritikos!
"It isn't easy living in the "Windy City." Winter months in Chicago are unbearable at times, and any fashionista would rather freeze then surrender to wearing a generic winter coat. My favorite fashion trend is "faux fur," not only does it keep you as warm as a real fur coat, but no animals had to be harmed for you to be warm and fashionable.

the archives